Is Obama The Latest Political Puppet - It Appears To Be Probable

President Obama obviously seems to have some help in getting elected, and there seems to be a number of groups putting him up on top and helping with the massive money flows needed to get elected. I ask who and what groups. One gentleman, I talked to, who is quite paranoid, but also a brilliant analyst and world politics expert talked with me about this for about two-hours the other day. Here are some his conspiracy suspicions;
  •     Big Commodity Trading Groups in Chicago.
  •     Big Money from the Middle East funneled through groups to his campaign
  •     George Soros funneling money through MoveOn.org
  •     Organized Crime with the help of Union Backers
  •     Investment Banks, Hedge Fund Groups and former CIA folks

Now, I do not know about you, but I am not too into conspiracies, so I am not sure how much of any of these groups is influencing President Obama individually or how much all these groups are conspiring to get him elected so they can push their own interests. It would appear to me that each of these groups is plausibly deniable, but I must say that studying politics myself as a favorite pastime, something is very wrong with this picture. Something is not right.


President Barack Obama is no more qualified to run this country than half of my graduating HS class, most of which did not do drugs or ditch class and later write a book bragging about it. Will the Honorable Senator from Illinois please explain to the American People, where on Earth you got all that money to spend on TV ads, which have shaped the public opinion in your favor?

Inquiring minds want to know, I want to know and I'd like you answer before the next state primary so I can tell my coffee shop buddy and retired professor the whole truth about this shooting star we are about to call President Obama.