Desperate measures In Pursuit of Stability

So I am back on the psychiatric ward. A lot of it remains the same but there are some differences too. I’m not as manic as I was the last time so it feels like a calmer place.


I am here to get my medication sorted out in an attempt to escape from the major depressive episodes that have blighted my life these past few weeks. I have no idea how long this will take but I’m desperate and will give anything a try in pursuit of stability.

The internet connection is still so poor as to be almost non-existent and the tea situation is as bad as it ever was (none at all first thing this morning due to technical issues) but I can tolerate it for a while if it means I can get stable enough to recover.

It’s not a good place to be but then neither is my head at the moment.