A Blog About Blogging

There have been over 9000 visits to my blog in just over six weeks. Most of them are probably me visiting to check the visitor count but nonetheless it’s a huge number of visitors for what is a little of the story of a little part of my little life.


I have also received a lot of comments on my posts, I initially set out to respond to each of them but this quickly became too much and I never set out for this to become work.

I read all the comments, learn from many of them, take comfort from most of them and feel supported by all of them. Thank you to all of those who have taken the time to go through with the faff that is comments on blogger!

In case you haven’t noticed, I love blogging and it’s hard for me to say what I get out of it. I know it’s not for everyone and that a lot of people cringe on my behalf as I reveal what is in their opinion way too much information about my journey but it’s a journey I will continue to blog about for as long as I feel I am gaining from the experience.

I fear I am entering a high/manic phase in my illness and having read my diaries from my last high phase, there is both far too much and nothing to blog about.

I was coming here tonight to say I was going to take a brief break from blogging to concentrate on my health but now I’m not so sure. I think blogging is something that helps keep me healthy.

The old style pen and paper diary is back so I can’t imagine there will be much left to blog about but if there is rest assured I will blog about it!