You can take the activist out of the campaigning but.......

Last night the BBC published an interview I gave. So far already this morning I’ve been called brave by both friends and strangers.


I am not brave, far from it.

I am pathologically honest though and cannot sit back and watch injustice when I think I could make a difference.

Mental/emotional health/illness/wellness/wellbeing is such a neglected cause yet 1 in 4 or us will suffer to some degree at some point in out life. Services are either non-existent or not able to cope and many of us are left floundering, scraping out a recovery and making do with whatever semblance of mental wellness we can pull together- until the next time.

I’m still too poorly to be much of a campaigner but I like to think my blogging and Tweeting counts as some kind of subversive campaigning and I will be well one day and those injustices aren’t going anywhere for a while…..